Educational toys for 2 year old?
Everyone is asking what they can get my almost 2 year old for Christmas. He is so smart and loves to learn (he knows all his shapes, how to count to 3, some colors etc...) and I didn't know what is a good toy for him to keep his interest? Or just something unique that he could use for awhile?
Answer by Wolfy Trax
You could get one of those books with the talking pen that helps them read. Or you can go to Walmart or a toy store and look in the kids section, and look around the leap frog toys. All of them are educational. You can write them down and tell people that's what he wants.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Baby New Gift-26x Wooden Letters Alphabet fridge Magnet Educational Toy jk32
|US $0.99 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday May-22-2013 16:44:42 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Tags: kids section, Educational Toys, walmart, leap frog toys, count to 3
- 6 year old girl educational toys?
- Q&A: How do I keep my 2-year old from peeling stickers off his toys?
- Q&A: What are some good educational toys for a 2 year old girl?
- Can you suggest a fun and educational toy for a three year old boy?
- Three year old Educational Toys?