I have to design a toy, and I need a little guidance. I do not have children, so I'm a bit lost in what to do. What is it you look for as a parent when it comes to educational childrens toys? Simple yet effective? Something more complex? Something that teaches multiple things such as colors, numbers, and alphabet? Just needing a little help and guidance. Thanks in advance.Tags: some, child, seek, years, qualities, educational
- Where I can find educational toys for my 2 years old daughter ?
- At B-N store, 40 years in search of the perfect toy
- Q&A: Where I can find educational toys for my 8 years old son?
- what educational toys can i get for my children aged between 7years and 13 years?
- What is the Value of Buying Educational Toys for Your Child?